Tuesday, October 27, 2009

It Never Rains in California...

...at least it hasn't rained in all the months we have been here. One day it drizzled and it made the whole city smell like a wet dog. I liked that.

I have been busy walking the city streets and going on training runs with my people. Always plenty of new streets and smells and sights and sounds to explore. I still don't like the big city busses or the street-sweepers or the trash trucks or the utility trucks or the fed-ex truck or the motorcycles or the trailers or the moving trucks or the UPS truck...other than that, I think I have adapted just fine to city living.

Uncle Brian and Aunt Jill came for a visit all the way from Texas. I like them a lot, but I don't like their cats Simba and Nala and I was glad the cats didn't come with them. I remember those cats from when we visited them before and the cats locked me in the backyard and wouldn't let me inside. Stupid cats. Simba weighs 24 pounds - that is exactly twice as much as me! Yikes!


We went to the dog beach in Malibu for a day of fun in the surf, sand & sun. It was great, but I don't understand why I always have to take a bath after spending the whole day rolling in the saltwater and sand and seaweed. Don't these people understand that it is hard work to smell like a dog?!


I have been noticing boxes and suitcases appearing again...does this mean there is another road trip in our future? Hooray! I love road trips!! I will keep you posted (haha - get it...'posted'? Like 'posting' on a blog? Like a blog 'post'! haha - I crack me up).

No comments: