Friday, April 9, 2010

3644.8

When my people told me that we were leaving the Left Coast and heading to the other Left Coast I had no idea what they were talking about. When they explained that we were leaving Seattle and heading to the southern Gulf Coast of Florida I was okay with that. When they said that I wouldn't be able to go to the dog ranch anymore I was devastated for a full 3 or 8 seconds until they explained that I would get to go to the 'real' beaches again - then I was dog-wiggle, butt-waggin' happy! Then when they said 'let's pack up and go on a road trip again' I was dog-slobbery, paw-prancin' good to go!

They might have left out a couple of teeny-tiny little details about the trip...like the part about passing through Washington, Oregon, Idaho, Wyoming, Nebraska, Iowa, Missouri, Illinois, Kentucky, Tennessee, Georgia and Florida. And the part about the road trip taking FOREVER - in dog time I think this road trip lasted about two months.

All I can say is that the beaches had better be worth it!! Ughhh. Happy Trails!

No comments: