Thursday, November 13, 2008

Fall Break

Woohoo! The little people (Ryan & Matthew) came to the cabin for their fall break!! I love sharing my cabin with little people...or any people, really, since we are kind of in the middle of nowhere and visitors aren't commonplace. We did some fun stuff that week. We hiked around the hills and played in the dirt - it was great to have little people who like dirt as much as I do. We got to stay up late and tell scary stories. We gathered firewood and learned about building fires and then, of course, we lit marshmallows on fire like little torches. Cool. We spent almost all of our time outside playing and painting and running and getting messy.





One day all the people went to the Nascar go-cart track in town, but no dogs allowed so I stayed home and napped. That was ok because I was pretty worn out and tired by then.



We had so much fun - I hope we get more visitors to our cabin.

No comments: