Friday, November 7, 2008

Happy (NOT MY) Birthday

We have celebrated so many birthdays in recent months that I have lost count. Except mine. No, we did NOT celebrate Odie's birthday because some people forgot. But I'm not bitter. Really.

Matthew was turning 6 and this party sounded like a lot of fun...we loaded into the car, drove down to Alabama the night before and spent a whole day baking & decorating a giant birthday cake that looked like Batman's Bat Cave, stuffing goodie bags, wrapping presents, buying ice cream (I LOVE ice cream) and making the final birthday party plans. It was going to be at a place called "Jump Zone" with dozens of little people and giant, inflatable things that you can jump on, crawl on, climb on, slide down, etc... I was soooo excited.

Then they all loaded into the cars and left me at the house. Are you kidding??
So I snuck out of my kennel, turned on the TV, watched movies and played games all afternoon. I don't care if I am still grounded from the video games. Sighhh...


They didn't even bring me any ice cream. Damn.

1 comment:

Sweet Ginny said...

Okay Odie--the next time you come to visit, you have to teach me how to play these video game things!! I get so bored during the day . . .

I sooo understand how mad you get when they leave you behind. Mommy has been leaving me behind to take Archie places lately. Umm, hey guys?? What about ME?