Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Ohhh the weather outside is frightful, na na na na na na na na

It is cold. It is raining. It is snowing. It is icing. It is sleeting. It is windy. It is freezing. It has been like this for 4 weeks now.

My people used to take me to the park, take me hiking, take me on long walks in the woods, take me to the dog park, take me on scooter rides...not anymore. At least not for the last 4 weeks. My five mile a day walks have been discontinued and replaced with a fitness center membership...oh wait...that is only for PEOPLE - not dogs. I get several extra hours in my kennel. Yay.

Every day my people put on soft Christmas music, put me in my kennel with a milk-bone and get in the car and leave me for hours. They come back all energized from a long work-out and I get a five minute walk in the rain. I don't even like Christmas music. And yes, the weather outside is frightful! Florida is still two weeks away. Damn.

No comments: