Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Merry Christmas!!


I love Christmas...little people, twinkling lights, festive music, gingerbread cookies, real bacon, and toys galore! And...there is a TREE IN THE HOUSE!!! Can you believe it??!! Do you know how easy that makes my life? (At least until I get caught - tee hee!)



I heard the little people talking about Santa, reindeer, sleighs on the roof...I have no idea what any of that means, but I will be sure to stay alert tonight and be a good guard dog and if anyone even thinks about coming in this house...well, I'll be sure to bark, bite, scratch, growl and scare them off. Good dog!!



Merry Christmas all.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I am glad that you and Paul passed your motorcycle tests. I guess the license office is even worse than the one in GP.
Nancy