Tuesday, July 21, 2009

California or Bust!



So there we were - happily playing ball, rock-hopping, swimming and chasing critters in Smoky Mountain National Park (which is my backyard) and the next thing I know the phone rings and my people start rushing around like crazy for a day and a half, and then we are in the car and on the road. And on the road. And on the road.

We drove across Tennessee....


...and across Arkansas...


...and across Oklahoma...


...and across Texas...


...and across New Mexico...


...and across Arizona...


...and across California...


...and as soon as me and my people get some rest, we will post an update! From what I hear Los Angeles is supposed to be a fun city so I am sure we will have some crazy adventures over the next few months! Happy trails to all!

No comments: