Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Happy Birthday to Meee...Look Who Turned Three...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MEEEEEE!!

Hooray! Hooray!
It's my birthday and my people remembered it this year!!
I'm three - in dog years that is 21 and therefore I am old enough to vote, drive AND go clubbing!
What a great party! David and Jennifer and Ryan and Matthew and Paul and Jeannie and a whole bunch of my stuffed friends came to my party. There were THREE cakes, cupcakes, scooby snacks, milkbones and ice cream! There were balloons and presents and toys and 'doggie bags'! I'm not sure about the pink 'Hello Kitty' tablecloth - but I'm not complaining.
We even sang happy birthday (I howled along) and they let me blow out the candle. I tried to grab a cupcake at the same time...
The ice cream was my favorite! What a great birthday - this party was so much fun it almost made up for the fact that my people totally forgot my birthday last year.

Thanks everybody!

No comments: