Saturday, December 12, 2009

Leaving LA - Part One

I was totally right about all the boxes, suitcases, etc... everything was packed up, loaded into the car and/or trailer and we were done with LA. I was eagerly anticipating another great road trip to another fabulous destination, except I was driven exactly 8 blocks and dropped off at the Canine Cabana...seriously? Don't get me wrong - I LOVE the Canine Cabana, but I don't understand why we didn't get to start the road trip. No worries - I spent a glorious week lounging about with all my favorite Cabana friends...Olivia, Sasha, Vivian, Bella...the list goes on and on.

When my people returned a week later I found out that they ditched me and went on a week long cruise to Mexico without me!

All I am going to say about my week is "What happens at the Cabana, stays at the Cabana!".
Heehee!

No comments: