Monday, June 23, 2008

Are We There Yet???

We loaded back into the car(s) - I got to ride with Jeannie which I figured would be cool because she lets me ride in the front seat sometimes, but she never gave me any snacks (even tho she ate gummy bears for the entire 800 miles) and she sang the whole time which was really annoying because she makes up words and she is completely tone deaf and not a good singer at all. It was a long, boring ride most of the time with occasional stops for sniff and pee breaks. We stopped in Santa Fe for a night and I got to stay in a hotel room, but my people still made me sleep in my kennel and not the bed. More of the same the next day.


But then...SCORE!!


A new house with lots of new people! There were a bunch of little people who gave me lots of food and dropped tons of food on the floor and let me lick their fingers and faces and stuff...they tasted GOOD! Really good! Like BB-Q and ice cream good.

My people also took me to a new dog park that had water and beaches and silly dogs - it felt good to stretch my little legs again after all those days in the car. I didn't forget how to swim.

That was a fun house to stay at, but we only got to stay there for a week.


Damn.

No comments: