Friday, September 26, 2008

Farewell summer of '08

Well folks, I guess this is it. The end of a fun summer in Colorado. I spent a lot of time watching the olympics and now I cannot decide if I want to pursue a career in basketball, soccer or tennis. Any input from my loyal readers? I loved the Rocky Mountains and all the miles of hiking trails. I loved hanging out at the Simpson cabin in Grand Lake and hunting mice, prairie dogs and rabbits. I will definitely miss the gorgeous weather, blue sky, dry air and brilliant sunlight...my fur has never looked so straight and sun-bleached! I am saddened to leave my first and only backyard - in spite of the peach-catapulting squirrels. My people tell me that I will be staying here for a couple more weeks with Marcus (my favorite little person) while they head to New York City. I don't get to go to New York with them even tho I promised to be really quiet on the airplane. Damn.


No comments: