Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Done in the Sun and Heading North!

I know, I know...I am a couple of weeks late on getting this post up, but I am a busy dog - bad dog - I will try to do better. The last few weeks in Florida were....ummm....oh yea, I remember now! Hot. Hotter. Steamy. Humid. Tropical. Torrential rain. Stormy. Flooded. Buggy. Too miserable to even go to the beach if you can believe that. Almost got struck by lightning. Almost got eaten by a shark. Done with Florida. Nice in the winter, nice in the spring...not so nice in May. 'Go north little doggie, go north' is what all my instincts were telling me.



We had our last* visitors to Florida, Christine & John, who arrived for Memorial Day Weekend. They are FUN people, that's for sure! Here are some pictures of them: (they are crazy!)
(*They were almost our second to last visitors. Erik came to Florida exactly one day after we left. Hmmmm...I think he waited until we were safely across the state line before he boarded his plane and headed to Orlando!)





So then it was the old drill - pack up all our stuff, load the trailer & car, and off we went for another grand adventure! Goodbye Florida, goodbye fun in the sun...this little doggie is done in the sun for now. Happy trails!

No comments: