Wednesday, June 10, 2009

T-Ball and Dominos

We stopped in Huntsville, AL to visit some of my favorite 'little people', Ryan and Matthew. They are fun to spend time with because they eat good food (and drop a lot for me), they have a huge play area inside and out, and they love to take me for long walks!
We went to see several of Matthew's t-ball games. Personally, I found the games to be quite boring (as I think Matthew also did because he spent a lot of time in the outfield filling his glove and hat with rocks) but there were a lot of 'little people' there.
I had my own little fan club by the end of the first game, and by the end of the second and third games I was getting belly rubs, ear rubs, back scratches....ahhh - life is good at the t-ball park.



Maybe I like t-ball after all.
Late in the evenings after the 'little people' were asleep I was allowed to stay up and play with the big people. They taught me how to play '42' which is some crazy domino game.
I got to play on the boys team with David and Paul (because I am a boy) and after a few quick lessons, I was playing like a pro.
Of course the boys won...Friday night, Saturday night AND Sunday night!! Boys rock!!

No comments: