Tuesday, July 15, 2008

People Party!

Well this was a fun-filled week! It started off with a visit to the house with all the little people and we had a birthday party for my person, Paul. Marcus and the twins were there, and Elijah and Michael and they all got cupcakes and ice cream...which meant I got cupcakes and ice cream! There was singing and candles and party horns and presents (not for me of course, oh no...my people FORGOT my birthday).


I had to go to obedience training again this week, but this time I didn't get to sit by Lexi and Jeannie didn't let me drink any water for hours before class...hmmmm, wonder why?! We did a lot of training this week at a lot of different places filled with lots of people and smells and dogs and stuff I couldn't have. We went to the Cherry Creek Farmers Market and there was another Cairn Terrier there who was almost as cute as me.

In my spare time this week I learned to use the tv remote control and spent some lazy afternoons watching Oprah and the Dog Whisperer. That was awesome!
I went to my 'job interview' on Sunday. It was a lot of fun except Jeannie didn't let me drink much water that morning either. We went into a big building and there were a lot of people there and some pretty cool stuff laying around that I sniffed and sniffed. There was this one thing that had legs and tennis balls on its feet...I tried so hard to get those balls off but Jeannie kept pulling me away. I did all the appropriate things I was supposed to do, and I guess it went ok because everybody clapped at the end and then I got my picture taken. All I really wanted was a giant bowl of water and a couch - I was exhausted! Guess I have to start my real job now. So much for my summer vacation. Damn.



No comments: