Tuesday, October 7, 2008

First the 'Big A', now the 'Big D'

Our first stop in the 'Big D' was at my cousin's house. Ginny is one hot boxer! I especially love that mole on her cheek! Too bad she is my cousin or I would seriously consider marrying her. I tried to act all cool, growled a lot, showed my teeth, barked really loud, but my tail was definitely wagging the whole time! We played tug-o-war, chase, fetch...and she had a HUGE basket of toys - more than I ever dreamed of.





Our next stop in the 'Big D' looked promising at first...more little people to hang with! I love those little people. Kayla was fun, but she kept trying to make me play with dolls. Ughh!





This was going to be fun! Wait.....what?? Are you kidding?? Seriously?
OH MY GOD!!!!
In the same house? This is a joke, right? This is a bad dream, right?
This is going to be very, very bad. This is 'Odie and the Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Day'.







Simba and Nala...great. I dare you stupid cat...come down from there. I don't care if you do have claws...you are still smaller than me.







"Knock Knock...."

"Who's there?"

"Cat-nip-gram..."



(They didn't fall for it no matter how many times I knocked!)



Then I got to meet another new cousin, Sir Walter Wallee. He's cute, but gets all the attention because he is still a baby. No worries, I simply stole his rawhide!!







I was having a lot of fun in the 'Big D', playing with the little people Michael & Kayla, and my cousins, and I was really enjoying tormenting the cats. Then there was another birthday party, then another and another. Seems that we have birthday parties everywhere we go and for everyone but me. Jeannie had something like 3 or 4 birthday parties. They better remember me next year. Damn.

No comments: