Monday, October 27, 2008

There's No Place Like Home...there's no place like home...


FINALLY!!! We made it back home to the cabin in Tennessee. That was one long road trip! I am not exactly sure why my people refer to this as home because I (Odie) only spent a couple of weeks here last fall when my people rescued me. Then they told me we were going for a ride in the car. That was some kind of long car ride! We have been gone for 10 months, logged thousands of miles in the car, crossed deserts and mountains, lived in several different cities & states, visited people, dogs, little people and even cats ...but now we are back here and I gotta tell you - this place is pretty cool.

I assume this is my bed...what? It isn't? Well my memory failed me on that one!



Love the porch swing...just 'hanging around' (ha ha - get it? 'hanging around'! Ha! I crack me up!) watching the leaves turn colors! 'Yawn'...sooooo tired.


Play ball? Anybody? Hello?? People? Throw the ball. Throw the ball. Throw the ball. Hello?


This thing I found behind the cabin looked promising at first, but as it turned out - not so much fun. Wouldn't play, wouldn't bark, wouldn't play ball, wouldn't do anything...BORING! Stupid turtle.




'Yawn...' hmmm, looks like I have to take another nap out here in the autumn sun. Damn!

No comments: